High-level security and managed IT services for financial institutions
Your buildings and branches lock down tight with bolts and alarms, safe and secure. DirectNetworks’ xPulse managed services are designed to bring that same level of security to your network.
DirectNetworks manages your IT services so you don’t have to. Our remote help desk support, onsite technicians, and staff are your source for break/fix, hardware and software upgrades, IT projects, and cloud solutions.
DirectNetworks is the partner who will bring you through the good times, assisting you with compliance and passing FDIC, internal, and external auditor exams and providing you with risk assessment to protect your network. However, we are also here to get you through the tough times when an employee leaves, you are running out of storage space or facing a data breach. We are your full service IT department, even providing Virtual CIO and IT advisory to assess, road map, and implement IT initiatives.
- Network security care: a managed network perimeter; policies; managed firewall, anti-virus, malware, and spam; and event log protection.
- Disaster recovery: backup and recovery of critical business services, applications, and data. Hosted hot sites available
- Compliance: we help ensure your network compliance and assist with auditor recommendations. From our weekly software patching services to change management and software audits, we take care of the tedious tasks that keep your IT in compliance. With many standard and custom compliance reports available, we help with audit and regulatory needs.
- xPulse managed IT services: we work with your IT department to support your network or we can become your IT department
- Risk management: provide comprehensive suite of IT and consulting services to help financial organizations close their network risk gaps
- Unified communications: integrating voice and data services to provide the best staff and customer experience
- Collaboration: bringing together staff through mobility, devices, and productivity tools
Click on the icon for more detail on these services
The Benefits of Managed Services
DirectNetworks provides valuable IT solutions to financial institutions to keep their systems running. Our xPulse managed services oversee your network’s daily maintenance and security, assists with audits and compliance, and helps you road map your future goals.
- 24 hour support all year round by experience remote help desk and onsite technicians.
- xPulse keeps your institution in compliance with weekly software patches, change management, software audits, and custom compliance reports.
- DirectNetworks’ project assistance tackles your IT goals from PC replacements and server upgrades to fully-virtualized SAN. Our “plan, design, implement, optimize, and maintain” strategy keeps your projects on-time and on-budget.
- A layered approach to security utilizing a combination of firewalls, antivirus, anti-malware, web filtering, heuristic security and user education to protect your network.
- Cost-savings through innovative solutions including phone systems, cloud services, and managed services.
Are you often plagued by email support issues? DirectNetworks’ Hosted Exchange replaces your in-house email exchange server and manages all the hardware, software, licensing, and maintenance on our end.
Hosted Exchange Benefits:
- Mobility: hosted exchange integrates with your mobile phone, including iPhone, Android, and Windows Mobile
- Dynamic Outlook: with shared contacts and calendars, everybody wins
- Web access: Access email anywhere on secure Outlook Web Access through an internet browser
- Security: spam and virus filtering keeps security tight
- Email continuity: with automatic, secure backups, you’ll never lose important client correspondence
- Support: Hosted Exchange is backed by a team of experienced, knowledgeable engineers
Apart from email, phones are the lifeline of your business. DirectNetworks Hosted VoIP service provides monitoring, maintenance, troubleshooting, and analysis of Cisco, VoIP, security and infrastructure to keep the lines of communication open.
Hosted VoIP Benefits:
- Economical: managed, pay-as-you-go service for more a productive, efficient workplace
- Enterprise telecom features: find me/follow me, multi-phone ring, voicemail to email integration, mobility reach, and call centers
- Mobile flexibility: Access calls anywhere and SIP-based smart phone integration
- Security: back end is hosted in a SSAE-16 audited and certified redundant data center
- Plans to fit your institution: broad selection of phones and all-inclusive plans
Offsite Data Backup
Why is offsite data backup imperative for financial institutions? DirectNetworks’ Offsite Backup provides you with an automatic disaster recovery plan, guarding against natural disasters, hardware failures or damage, while safeguarding confidential data in Tier-III/IV, redundant data centers.
Offsite Backup Benefits:
- Maximum security: data is encrypted before even leaving your facility
- Automatic backup: your files are backed up automatically, keeping them up-to-date
- Fast and efficient: even large backups take only a short amount of time and we can restore your most critical data in a matter of minutes
- On-premise available: we can help manage or setup an in-house backup system for your organization
- Customized solutions: optional WAN optimization, documentation, reports, or additional custom services
Improve your bottom line AND your productivity with DirectNetworks’ unique financial industry solutions.