About DNI: We are a 19 years young entrepreneurial organization providing Cloud and Managed IT Services to customers regionally. DNI's staff is empowered to grow and earn new opportunities. Our staff is encouraged to continue education, take on new challenges and whenever possible, open-positions are promoted from within the organization. With an open door policy, DNI’s ears are always open to suggestions- plenty of today’s policies and procedures were born out of staff brainstorming sessions. As an organization, we are proud to be large enough to support rocketing careers of our staff in advanced IT technologies, yet remain small enough to be a happy, professional yet non-corporate environment. Our high-tech renovated warehouse space serves as our office, which reflects the excitement and professionalism of the industry we work in.
We are always looking for good people to join our team. If you are interested in one of the below positions, please submit a resume or apply today:
IT Engineering Intern
We are seeking an enthusiastic and personable individual to join our team as an engineering intern in the information technology (IT) field. Responsibilities include: troubleshooting/repairing PC’s, laptops and servers; loading and configuring operating systems; and, assisting with help desk tickets for contracted services. The hours of operations are Monday-Friday between 8:00am-5:30pm. Hours are flexible with respect to school or work schedules.
Candidates should have the ability to troubleshoot technical issues with confidence, and advanced communication skills with experience in customer service. Prospective interns should also be motivated to learn, be organized and professional, as well as be able to perform in a fast-paced environment.
The below requirements must be clearly documented in your resume for consideration:
Be currently enrolled in or graduated from an IT-related associate/undergraduate degree or have at least one year relevant experience working directly in the IT field.
Previous experience with VMware hypervisor and Microsoft Server operating systems.
Live within 50 miles of the Madison area,
Preference given to candidates with the below additional qualifications:
- Current or former certifications: A+, MCSE, MCSA, VCP, CCNA, CCENT.
- Experience with configuring, updating, or troubleshooting Cisco networking equipment.
Please submit resume and cover letter to: email@example.com in PDF format.
We are a 20 years young entrepreneurial organization providing Cloud and Managed IT Services to customers regionally. DirectNetworks has built its business model and reputation around above-and-beyond customer support. As an organization, we are proud to be large enough to support the careers of our staff in advanced IT technologies, yet remain small enough to be a happy and professional, yet non-corporate environment.
Culture is a vital and unique part of our organization. Culture fit is an important piece of hiring, and we want our employees to feel engaged, and have work be a place they want to be. Company culture is one of our biggest key differentiators in setting us apart from our competitors for both staff and clients
- DNI is a family first, and we care about each other’s lives and interests outside of work.
- Regular company-sponsored opportunities are available to get together after work. These include social events, tournaments, prize drawings, and other activities that are prioritized to build stronger relationships.
- Work/Life balance is respected and flexibility is given to accommodate employee needs.
- We have fun. Whether it is office banter, work-sponsored activities, or internal communication, we try not to take ourselves too seriously.
- We work together. We are team players, and help each other out even if it is not our responsibility.
- We trust each other. Employees have flexibility in methods, and emphasis is placed on deliverables.
- We build open and honest relationships through communication. Constructive feedback is encouraged and appreciated.
- We pursue employee personal and professional growth, and we focus on learning through encouragement, mentoring, incentives, and compensation.
- We are a fast-paced organization, and stay busy while working to keep stress to a minimum.
- “Here’s what we can do attitude.” We stay positive and focus on present/future communication. Blame and excuses are not acceptable.
- We take pride in our work and strive to make sure all tasks are completed.
- We are always innovating. We strive to examine every policy, product, and process regularly to find the best option.
- We respect each other’s efforts and scheduled activities, and hold each other accountable for promises and deadlines.
- We respect our workspaces. Offices and shared spaces are maintained and we take pride having a clean, clutter-free work environment.
Sales Business Development Manager
Career opportunity with potential for future advancement! We have territory openings for Information Technology (IT) Project, Service, and Support Sales. Successful candidates should have a passion for working with people, a fearless attitude contacting small and mid-size businesses, ability to set appointments, professional presentation skills, detailed organizational skills and ability to work hard and grow a long-term career. Experience preferred, but not required, new graduates and career changers welcome. Paid training & initial client meeting support included. Salary + Commission + Quarterly/Annual Bonuses + Laptop + Mobile Device + Expenses + Benefits. $50k-$100k potential.
E-Mail your resume to:
DirectNetworks, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.